9 Holiday Gift Ideas for Your Guy or Gal who Shoots
Have a hunter or marksman in your life? What about friend or family who could benefit from safety training courses? That’s a no brainer! Here’s a list of great gift ideas you can pick up right here in the tristate.
- Certificate for a Training Course — Show someone your love by signing them up for a safety training course. We offer various experience levels as well as non-lethal self defense courses. We also offer one-on-one rifle, archery training.
- GunTotenMamas Concealed Carry Purse — Big and small – but all cute – these purses offer style along with a great, safe place to store a concealed firearm.
- Annual Membership — Available for individuals or families, shoot all year at one low price!
- Custom Genesis Bow — Can you image your archer’s face when you hand him or her a custom bow in the colors of their choice? Outfit your bow and purchase accessories online now!
- Paper Targets — We have over 20 different targets available, including partner challenges. And these targets start at just $2 a piece. Great stocking stuffer!
- Uncle Rudy’s Gun Cleaning Products — This is a great product at a great price. Buy local with our Firearm wipes, firearm cloth and bore cleaning gel.
- Certificate for an Advanced Marksman Course — We offer advanced courses such as drawing from a holster, low-light shooting and more, taught by instructors with 20+ years of experience.
- MREs (currently 40% Off) — These meals ready to eat can be stored for years and available by the case.
- Uncle Rudy’s Gift Card — You don’t have to specify a certain class, training or product. An Uncle Rudy’s Gift Card can be used in the range or or the pro shop.
And one more bonus! Hunting and Camping Tools — 40% Off! Need we say more?
The best thing about our gift certificates is that they can be purchased online! Click here.
Come visit us at 5000 Plaza East Blvd in Evansville. Uncle Rudy’s is open Tuesday – Saturday 10AM-8PM / Sunday 12PM-5PM / Closed: Monday. We will be closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.