What do you get for the guy or gal who has everything? An AR-15, of course! And what better way than to let them build it themselves!
Check out the youtube link from our last class here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voV-BdEHRZw
This course includes:
- Space for two participants per rifle (husband/wife; father/son; friends; mother/daughter – you get the idea!)
- Instruction on how to assemble your AR-15
- Test firing and zeroing your new rifle (25 rounds of ammo)
- All instruction will be under the care of one of our amazing instructors.
The rifle will be a milspec AR-15, parts manufactured by Anderson Rifle out of Hebron, KY.
- Anderson AR-15 stripped lower and lower parts kit
- Anderson 16″ M-4 style 1-8 barrel with integrated front sight
- Flip up style rear sight
- 1 – 30 round magazine
- We have no minimum age for the class, however a responsible person 21 years of age must accept the transfer of the AR-15 stripped lower and file the appropriate ATF Form 4473 and pass the routine background check in accordance with Federal and State laws.
- We may outsource our transfer to a local Evansville FFL partner (at our cost). We’ll let you know where you can pickup your stripped lower once they’ve been delivered. If you live outside Indiana, please let us know which FFL you’d like us to transfer your lower to. You will be responsible for any transfer fees for transfers outside Indiana.
- The cutoff for purchasing this class is JUNE 15, 2017. We will announce to all participants the available days of the build class on JUNE 16, 2017 to register for their actual class date.